AdMonsters Publisher Forum: Making Media Work – Where leading publishers shape the future of media
The Publisher Forum is what AdMonsters is all about – a conference 100% focused on the cutting edge of online publisher ad operations and technology. No other conference comes close to offering the same opportunity for exposure, exchange of ideas and feedback.
Join us August 18-21 in Boulder and you’ll be part of a group more than 100 of the most senior ad operations experts in the U.S. You won’t waste precious time figuring out who you’re talking to and why they’re there. Everyone who attends is there because they work directly in ops themselves or because ops is critical to their work.
Who attends the Publisher Forum?
Attendance is limited to individuals employed by online publishing/media companies, whose roles focus on ad operations and/or ad technology.
Please note that to preserve the integrity of our unique forum, conference attendance is limited, and we do sell out regularly, so it is to your advantage to register as early as possible.
What to expect at the Publisher Forum
Most sessions are open to members only, except for Sponsor Workshops, Panels, and networking sessions.
The member session agenda is comprised of 30-60 minute sessions led by members. These sessions take the form of presentations, round-table discussions, and case studies on a wide variety of relevant topics.
Are hotel costs included in the registration fee?
Unfortunately, all rooms at the St. Julien Hotel are booked. If you sign up for acommodations, you will be added to our waiting list, and payment will not be processed until your room is confirmed. Also, please contact us for information about booking at nearby hotels.
While all of our conferences are focused exclusively on forwarding the careers of digital strategists, Publisher Forum Boulder is even more specific in its focus, with attendance limited to the most senior leaders in ad operations and technology at online publishers. Participants gather for three days of in-depth peer-to-peer discussions, focused on developing actionable solutions and best practices in response to cutting edge challenges.
Our lineup of stellar keynotes for Publisher Forum - Boulder include DreamWorks Animation's Head of Global Interactive, Chris Hewish, the Managing Director of the Foundry Group, Seth Levine, and David Slayden, Executive Director at BDW.
- 10:00 pm Member-Sponsor Speed Dating
- 12:00 am Sponsor & Member Reception
- 1:00 pm Welcome & Intro
- 1:10 pm A Venture View on Ad Ops
- 2:00 pm Break
- 2:10 pm Making Digital Brand-Ready
- 3:10 pm Break
- 3:30 pm Lessons From the Force: Trends, Tools, and Tactics to Programmatic Video
- 4:00 pm State of Ad Operations & Breakout Planning
- 4:30 pm Lunch
- 5:30 pm Serving Ads at 35,000 Feet While Traveling at 600 MPH
- 5:30 pm Putting Viewability Into Focus
- 6:20 pm App Revenue Ops: Making Money and Growing Simultaneously
- 6:20 pm Advanced Studies in Data Wrangling
- 7:00 pm Break
- 7:20 pm Getting Proactive on Responsive
- 7:20 pm All in the Family: Building a Programmatic Strategy Across Sister Sites
- 8:00 pm Break
- 8:10 pm The Forefront of Digital Media Innovation
- 12:00 am Member-Sponsor Dinner
- 1:00 pm Welcome and Intro
- 1:10 pm DreamWorks Dreams Big Across Screens
- 2:00 pm Performance Display & User-Centric Buying
- 2:20 pm Standing Up to Complexity: Why Direct Sales & Technology Are The Greatest Assets of Your Ad Business
- 2:50 pm Break
- 3:10 pm DoubleClick Breakout: Programmatic Inventory Management
- 3:10 pm Criteo Breakout: Smart Data, The Art & Science to Making Big Data Actionable
- 3:10 pm Operative Breakout: Operationalizing Your Business to Make Media Work
- 3:10 pm Ad-Juster Breakout: Identify and Eliminate Performance Obstacles in Digital Ad Operations
- 3:10 pm Index Breakout: Programmatic Marketplace Insights
- 4:00 pm Criteo Breakout: Smart Data, The Art & Science to Making Big Data Actionable
- 4:00 pm DoubleClick Breakout: Programmatic Inventory Management
- 4:00 pm Operative Breakout: Operationalizing Your Business to Make Media Work
- 4:00 pm Ad-Juster Breakout: Identify and Eliminate Performance Obstacles in Digital Ad Operations
- 4:00 pm Index Breakout: Programmatic Marketplace Insights