AdMonsters started in 1999 with our first Publisher Forum – back then these were known simply as AdMonsters – and even though we now put on events covering a number of different topics in the ad operations space this remains our flagship conference for online publishers.
The focus of this year’s Publisher Forum is leadership. Through adopting new technologies, mastering burgeoning channels and seeking out fresh revenue streams, ad operations professionals are building their way up to that long-desired chair at the executive table. During three days of in-depth peer-to-peer discussions, attendee will forge the path to becoming digital strategists at the forefront of their companies’ revenue plans.
Example topics include the strategic role of Ad Operations, audience targeting, yield, revenue and inventory management, emerging platforms, organizational structure, data monetization and creative executions.
AdMonsters is focused 100% on online ad operations and technology, nothing else. You know what you’re getting and who you’ll be alongside at AdMonsters – other leaders from the online operations community. Everyone at an AdMonsters conference is there because they either work directly in ops or because ops is critical to their work.
At AdMonsters, there’s no trade show floor, and no booth to man all day – what you get is personal introductions directly to those whose influence is critical in the vendor selection process. AdMonsters participants represent the largest and deepest group of senior ad operations expertise in the world. Whether you are just entering the market or are an established solution provider, there is no other forum that can offer the same opportunity for exposure, discourse, and feedback.
The first thing we hear from first-time participants is almost always “I’m so happy to meet other people who understand what I do for a living!” AdMonsters seeks to create a meaningful and long-lasting professional community that benefits all participants. Our goal is for AdMonsters participants to leave with a new set of friends and a notebook full of answers – not to mention some new questions as well!
Who attends the Publisher Forum?
Attendance is limited to individuals employed by online publishing/media companies, whose roles focus on ad operations and/or ad technology. If you are already an AdMonsters member, you will receive registration materials automatically when registration opens. If you are not already a member, please visit our membership information page.
Please note that to preserve the integrity of our unique forum, conference attendance is limited, and we do sell out regularly, so it is to your advantage to register as early as possible.
What to expect at the Publisher Forum
Most sessions are open to members only, except for Sponsor Workshops, Panels, and networking sessions.
The member session agenda is comprised of 30-60 minute sessions led by members. These sessions take the form of presentations, round-table discussions, and case studies on a wide variety of relevant topics. Some examples include ad serving technology, inventory management, organizational structure, business process automation, ad operations policies, rich/streaming media, and case studies.
The conference format for the Publisher Forum will run for three days, beginning with a cocktail reception and dinner on Sunday evening and ending at 5 PM Wednesday. The majority of the agenda is comprised of the following:
- one keynote by an industry visionary
- sessions led by ad ops leaders who are also AdMonsters members
- breakouts covering a wide variety of focused and ad-ops relevant topics; some examples include ad serving technology, inventory management, organizational structure, business process automation, ad operations policies, rich/streaming media, and case studies
Further details will become available as we approach the dates of the conference. Please see past conference agendas such AdMonsters XXVI.
Conference pass includes
- 3.5 day AdMonsters Publisher Forum
- The Keynote address from an industry visionary
- Member-led sessions and workshops
- Small group breakouts covering a wide variety of ad op current topics
- Sunday Evening dinner and cocktail reception
- Sponsored "Speed Dating" Networking Drinks Reception
- Sponsor & Member Dinner Monday
- Member-only dinner Tuesday
- Breakfasts and lunches during the conference
News & Updates
The Publisher Forum is now over, but check out the action at the Live Blog.
- 10:00 pm Publisher/Sponsor Speed Dating
- 12:00 am Sponsor & Publisher Reception
- 1:00 pm Welcome and Intro
- 1:15 pm The Evolution of Agency-Publisher Relationships
- 2:00 pm Networking Break
- 2:30 pm Publishers Embracing the Marketer's Mindset
- 3:30 pm State of Ad Operations
- 3:55 pm Transforming Big Data Into Big Revenue
- 4:15 pm Lunch (Publishers Only)
- 5:15 pm Meeting Mobile Video Head-On
- 5:15 pm Lifting the Veil on Viewable Impressions
- 5:15 pm Asserting the Vitality of Ops
- 6:15 pm Structuring for Success
- 6:15 pm Unleashing the Power of Your DMP
- 7:30 pm The Madness Behind March Madness
- 7:30 pm A Monster of an Ad Server Migration
- 8:15 pm IAB: Digital Advertising in the Age of Do-Not-Track
- 11:00 pm Publisher Only Dinner
- 12:00 am Publisher/Sponsor Networking Dinner
- 1:00 pm Leadership From Within
- 1:45 pm Navigating the Audience Market
- 2:10 pm Creating an Efficient Programmatic Strategy Across the Multi-Screen Web
- 2:30 pm Networking Break
- 3:00 pm DoubleClick Breakout – Balancing Brand, Premium and Programmatic Strategies
- 3:00 pm Rubicon Breakout – Mobilizing Monetizaiton: Capturing Higher Revenue Opportunities in the Mobile Market
- 3:00 pm Adobe Breakout – Video Beyond the Desktop
- 3:00 pm Casale Breakout – Bridge the Gap Between Market Perceptions and the Realities of RTB
- 3:45 pm Networking Break
- 4:00 pm Sponsor Breakout
- 4:45 pm Publisher Only Offsite Activity
- 5:15 pm Sponsor Only Feedback Lunch
AdMonsters brings together a global community of online advertising operations and technology leaders to connect, share, innovate and grow within the continually evolving online advertising ecosystem. With a wide range of sponsorship opportunities ranging from our deeply focused Publisher Forums to the broader view of our OPS series, AdMonsters provides a unique way for sponsors to leverage our focus, quality and community to reach the leaders in the industry. Please take a look at our current sponsorship opportunities (Download PDF), and we look forward to working with you!
|The Evolution of Agency-Publisher Relationships|
EVP, Co-Media Director
|Leadership From Within |
Director, Media Revenue Operations
|Meeting Mobile Video Head-On|
R. Lee Barstow
VP, Digital Ad Operations & Solutions
|Lifting the Veil on Viewable Impressions |
Advertising Operations Manager
|Structuring for Success|
VP, Advertising Operations
Kelley Blue Book
Speak at the 27th US Publisher Forum: Stand out from the crowd
Position yourself as a thought leader in the digital advertising field and present a topic you feel is important in the current industry climate to your peers at the 27th US Publisher Forum. We have various available speakings sessions throughout the event – take the opportunity to voice your issues, your solutions and discuss the future of advertising.