March 6-9, 2011
Connect. Share. Innovate. Grow.
Breaking News & Updates
SOLD OUT AdMonsters XXIV is now sold out. Please register to place your name on the waiting list and we’ll notify you if places become available.
Keynote announced: Anna Murray, President, tmg-e*media inc.
Agenda updated: Full agenda now available
About the Publisher Forum
“The benefit AdMonsters provides for the ad operations world is unparalleled.”
AdMonsters started in 1999 with our first Publisher Forum, then known simply as AdMonsters, and this remains our flagship conference for online publishers.
While all of our conferences are focused exclusively on online ad operations, the Publisher Forum is even more specific in its focus, with attendance limited to just one hundred of the most senior leaders in ad operations and technology at online publishers. Participants gather for three days of in-depth peer-to-peer discussions, focused on developing actionable solutions and best practices in response to cutting edge challenges. Example topics include the strategic role of Ad Operations, audience targeting, yield, revenue and inventory management, emerging platforms, organizational structure, data monetization and creative executions.
AdMonsters is focused 100% on online ad operations and technology, nothing else. You know what you’re getting and who you’ll be with at AdMonsters, and you won’t waste precious time figuring out who you’re talking to and why they’re there. Everyone at an AdMonsters conference is there because they work directly in ops themselves or because ops is critical to their work.
At AdMonsters, there’s no trade show floor, and no booth to man all day – what you get is personal introductions directly to those whose influence is critical in the vendor selection process. AdMonsters participants represent the largest and deepest group of senior ad operations expertise in the world. Whether you are just entering the market or are an established solution provider, there is no other forum that can offer the same opportunity for exposure, discourse, and feedback.
The first thing we hear from first-time participants is almost always “I’m so happy to meet other people who understand what I do for a living!” AdMonsters seeks to create a meaningful and long-lasting professional community that benefits all participants. Our goal is for AdMonsters participants to leave with a new set of friends and a notebook full of answers – not to mention some new questions as well.
Who attends the Publisher Forum
Attendance is limited to individuals employed by online publishing/media companies, whose roles focus on ad operations and/or ad technology. If you are already an AdMonsters member, you will receive registration materials automatically when registration opens. If you are not already a member, please visit our membership information page.
Please note that to preserve the integrity of our unique forum, conference attendance is limited, and we do sell out regularly, so it is to your advantage to register as early as possible.
What to expect at the Publisher Forum
The basic format for our U.S. conferences is Sunday evening through 5pm Wednesday.
Most sessions are open to members only, except for Sponsor Workshops, Panels, and networking sessions.
The member session agenda is comprised of 30-60 minute sessions led by members. These sessions take the form of presentations, round-table discussions, and case studies on a wide variety of relevant topics. Some examples include ad serving technology, inventory management, organizational structure, business process automation, ad operations policies, rich/streaming media, and case studies.
The conference format for the Publisher Forum will run for three days, beginning with a cocktail reception and dinner on Sunday evening and ending at 5 PM Wednesday. The majority of the agenda is comprised of the following:
- one keynote by an industry visionary
- sessions led by ad ops leaders who are also AdMonsters members
- breakouts covering a wide variety of focused and ad-ops relevant topics; some examples include ad serving technology, inventory management, organizational structure, business process automation, ad operations policies, rich/streaming media, and case studies
Further details will become available as we approach the dates of the conference. Please see past conference agendas such AdMonsters XXIII.
Conference pass includes
- 3 day AdMonsters Publisher Forum in Memphis
- 18 months access to the AdMonsters member-mailing list
- Sunday Evening dinner and cocktail reception
- Sponsored “Speed Dating” Networking Drinks Reception
- Sponsor & Member Dinner Monday
- Fun adventurous offsite activity Tuesday
- Member dinner Tuesday
- Breakfast & lunch Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday
Full Conference Fee $1,199
Important note: The event cost does not include your hotel nights. We are offering an exclusive to rate to AdMonsters attendees to stay at the Peabody Memphis of $204 per night inclusive of tax. Please select accommodation when you register for the conference.
Speakers & Sessions
Solving the Sold Out Section
Third Party Impression Aggregation
Preventing Third Party Code Overload
Ever since 1999, AdMonsters has brought together a community of online advertising operations and technology leaders to share, innovate and grow ideas from an ever changing online advertising ecosystem. From our first Publisher Forum in Sea, Island Georgia, to our newly created OPS events, AdMonsters has provided a unique opportunity for sponsors to reach the leaders in the industry. Over the years, we have expanded our offerings, and urge you to take a look at our opportunities for 2011, to gather input from an engaging group of industry leaders about your products and services. We look forward to seeing you in 2011!
Thanks to all of our sponsors for their support of AdMonsters! Learn more about sponsorship opportunities.
Full conference sponsorship details are available here.
- 11:00 pm Member/Sponsor Speed-dating
- 2:00 pm Welcome and AdMonsters Introduction
- 2:45 pm Keynote - Anna Murray
- 3:45 pm Break
- 4:15 pm Platinum Sponsor Session - DoubleClick
- 5:15 pm Breakout Planning
- 5:45 pm Lunch
- 6:45 pm Half Group Session A: Solving the Sold Out Section
- 6:45 pm Half Group Session B: HTML 5: An Ads Perspective
- 7:30 pm Break
- 7:45 pm Half Group Session A: Third Party Impression Aggregation
- 7:45 pm Half Group Session B: Preventing Third Party Code Overload
- 8:30 pm Break
- 9:00 pm Half Group Session A: Buying and Selling Data
- 9:00 pm Half Group Session B: Maximizing Video Revenue
- 9:45 pm Wrap Up
- 1:00 am Member/Sponsor Networking Dinner
- 2:00 pm Member Session: Privacy, Consumer Protection for Global Ad Ops
- 2:45 pm Ruby Sponsor Session: AdMeld
- 3:10 pm Ruby Sponsor Session: PubMatic
- 3:30 pm Break
- 4:00 pm Sponsor Breakout E: aiMatch
- 4:00 pm Sponsor Breakout D: ADTECH
- 4:00 pm Sponsor Breakout C: Pubmatic
- 4:00 pm Sponsor Breakout B: AdMeld
- 4:00 pm Sponsor Breakout A: DoubleClick
- 4:45 pm Break
- 5:00 pm Sponsor Breakout A: DoubleClick
- 5:00 pm Sponsor Breakout B: AdMeld
- 5:00 pm Sponsor Breakout C: Pubmatic
- 5:00 pm Sponsor Breakout D: ADTECH
- 5:00 pm Sponsor Breakout E: aiMatch
- 5:45 pm Lunch and Off Site activity