Strengthen the foundations of online advertising
AdMonsters started in 1999 with the first Publisher Forum, then known simply as AdMonsters, and this remains the flagship conference for online publishers. Don’t miss the 18th EU Publisher Forum in beautiful Vienna.
Participants gather for 3 days of in-depth peer-to-peer discussions, focused on developing actionable solutions and best practices in response to cutting edge challenges. Example topics include:
- The strategic role of Ad Operations
- Audience targeting
- Yield, revenue and inventory management
- Emerging platforms
- Organizational structure
- Data monetization and creative executions.
What to expect at the Publisher Forum
Most sessions are open to members only, except for Sponsor Workshops, Panels, and networking sessions.
The member session agenda is comprised of 30-60 minute sessions led by members. These sessions take the form of presentations, round-table discussions, and case studies on a wide variety of relevant topics. Some examples include ad serving technology, inventory management, organizational structure, business process automation, ad operations policies, rich/streaming media, and case studies.
The conference format for the Publisher Forum will run for three days, beginning with a cocktail reception and dinner on Sunday evening and ending at 5 PM Wednesday.
Conference pass includes:
- 3 day AdMonsters Publisher Forum
- Keynote address from senior leaders in European online advertising
- Member-led sessions and workshops on a variety of timely and essential topics
- Small group breakouts covering a wide variety of focused ad op relevant topics: including ad serving technology, inventory management, organizational structure, business process automation, ad operations policies, rich/streaming media, and case studies
- Sunday Evening dinner and cocktail reception
- Sponsored “Speed Dating” Networking Drinks Reception
- Sponsor & Member Dinner Monday
- Member only Dinner on Tuesday
- Breakfasts and lunches throughout the conference, Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday
- And a fun offsite activity
Further details will become available as we approach the dates of the conference. Please see past conference agendas such AdMonsters XVI.
Who attends the Publisher Forum
Attendance is limited to individuals employed by online publishing/media companies, whose roles focus on ad operations and/or ad technology. If you are already an AdMonsters member, you will receive registration materials automatically when registration opens. If you are not already a member, please visit our membership information page.
Please note that to preserve the integrity of our unique forum, conference attendance is limited, and we do sell out regularly, so it is to your advantage to register as early as possible.
AdMonsters Publisher Forum themes that define and structure the event are:
AdMonsters is focused 100% on online ad operations and technology, nothing else. You know what you're getting and who you'll be with at AdMonsters, and you won't waste precious time figuring out who you're talking to and why they're there. Everyone at an AdMonsters conference is there because they work directly in ops themselves or because ops is critical to their work.
At AdMonsters, there's no trade show floor, and no booth to man all day – what you get is personal introductions directly to those whose influence is critical in the vendor selection process. AdMonsters participants represent the largest and deepest group of senior ad operations expertise in the world. Whether you are just entering the market or are an established solution provider, there is no other forum that can offer the same opportunity for exposure, discourse, and feedback.
The first thing we hear from first-time participants is almost always "I'm so happy to meet other people who understand what I do for a living!" AdMonsters seeks to create a meaningful and long-lasting professional community that benefits all participants. Our goal is for AdMonsters participants to leave with a new set of friends and a notebook full of answers – not to mention some new questions as well.
News & Updates
We're all done and dusted at this year's only European Publisher Forum get insights from the three-day conference from the Live Blog.
Get the latest News and Updates on speakers, topics and available discounts via Twitter @AdMonsters
- 10:00 pm Member/Sponsor Speed Dating
- 12:00 am Member & Sponsor Reception
- 1:00 pm Welcome to the Vienna Publisher Forum & AdMonsters
- 1:15 pm Keynote Speaker: Paul Valerio, Method
- 2:45 pm Platinum Sponsor Session - Google
- 3:45 pm The State of Ad Operations Group Exercise
- 4:15 pm Lunch
- 5:15 pm Half Group Session 1a: Viewable Impressions
- 5:15 pm Half Group Session 1b: The Evolution of the Sales and Ops Relationship
- 6:15 pm Half Group Session 2a: Video Advertising – A View From a Non-Broadcaster
- 6:15 pm Half Group Session 2b: Towards a More Creative Future
- 7:30 pm Half Group Session 3a: Are Private Marketplaces the Way to Go?
- 7:30 pm Half Group Session 3b - End to End: Booking to Billing Ad Systems
- 8:30 pm Partner Session: MMA – Driving Mobile Business in Austria
- 11:00 pm Member Dinner
- 12:00 am Member/Sponsor Networking Dinner
- 1:00 pm Member Session: How Can Publishers Drive Data Value?
- 1:45 pm Ruby Sponsor Session: Enreach
- 2:10 pm Ruby Sponsor Session: The Rubicon Project
- 3:00 pm Sponsor Breakout Session - First Set
- 4:00 pm Sponsor Breakout Session - Second Set
- 5:00 pm Lunch & Offsite Activity
AdMonsters brings together a global community of online advertising operations and technology leaders to connect, share, innovate and grow within the continually evolving online advertising ecosystem. With a wide range of sponsorship opportunities ranging from our deeply focused Publisher Forums to the broader view of our OPS series, AdMonsters provides a unique way for sponsors to leverage our focus, quality and community to reach the leaders in the industry. Please take a look at our current sponsorship opportunities, and we look forward to working with you!
|Data, Brands and Patterns |
|Making the Media Technology Stack Work for Everyone|
|End to End – Booking to Billing Ad Systems |
Commercial Ad Operations Team Leader
|The Next Metric: |
Business Development Manager
|Rezaul Haque |
|Video Advertising – A View From a Non-Broadcaster|
Head of Advertising Operations
Hearst Magazines UK
|Are Private Marketplaces the Way to Go?|
Digital Integration and Automation Manager
|How Can Publishers Drive Data Value|
Head of Data Trading and Performance Revenue
|The Evolution of the Sales & Ops Relationship |
Head of Display Strategy
Trader Media Group
|Towards a More Creative Future|
Associate Director - Digital Ad Solutions
Head of Ad Operations
Trader Media Group
|How Buyers Are Buying – Do the Trends Justify the Means? |
Head of AdX Buyer Development, Germany
|MMA – Driving Mobile Business in Austria|
Vice President Mobile Marketing
DIMOCO - Direct Mobile Communications
|Ad Quality: The Elephant in the Room|
Vice President and General Manager, International
The Rubicon Project