Connect. Share. Innovate. Grow.
Breaking News & Updates
Follow the discussion on Twitter @AdMonsters #publisherforum
-Look below for speaker’s twitter handles
Last chance to register! Get inspired. Join the conversation.
Take a look at the Speakers and Sessions below
About the Publisher Forum
“This conference is by far the most productive and inspiring that I attend.”
AdMonsters started in 1999 with our first Publisher Forum, then known simply as AdMonsters, and this remains our flagship conference for online publishers.
While all of our conferences are focused exclusively on online ad operations, the Publisher Forum is even more specific in its focus, with attendance limited to just one hundred of the most senior leaders in ad operations and technology at online publishers. Participants gather for three days of in-depth peer-to-peer discussions, focused on developing actionable solutions and best practices in response to cutting edge challenges. Example topics include the strategic role of Ad Operations, audience targeting, yield, revenue and inventory management, emerging platforms, organizational structure, data monetization and creative executions.
The conference is being held at Mövenpick Hotel, in beautiful Amsterdam. Mövenpick Hotel is located on the water’s edge, a short walk from the old city centre and only 18km from Schiphol Amsterdam Airport. This stunning and convenient location provides a perfect backdrop for AdMonsters global community of publishers to come together, share, innovate and grow.
AdMonsters is focused 100% on online ad operations and technology, nothing else. You know what you’re getting and who you’ll be with at AdMonsters, and you won’t waste precious time figuring out who you’re talking to and why they’re there. Everyone at an AdMonsters conference is there because they work directly in ops themselves or because ops is critical to their work.
At AdMonsters, there’s no trade show floor, and no booth to man all day – what you get is personal introductions directly to those whose influence is critical in the vendor selection process. AdMonsters participants represent the largest and deepest group of senior ad operations expertise in the world. Whether you are just entering the market or are an established solution provider, there is no other forum that can offer the same opportunity for exposure, discourse, and feedback.
The first thing we hear from first-time participants is almost always “I’m so happy to meet other people who understand what I do for a living!” AdMonsters seeks to create a meaningful and long-lasting professional community that benefits all participants. Our goal is for AdMonsters participants to leave with a new set of friends and a notebook full of answers – not to mention some new questions as well.
Who attends the Publisher Forum
Attendance is limited to individuals employed by online publishing/media companies, whose roles focus on ad operations and/or ad technology. If you are already an AdMonsters member, you will receive registration materials automatically when registration opens. If you are not already a member, please visit our membership information page.
Please note that to preserve the integrity of our unique forum, conference attendance is limited, and we do sell out regularly, so it is to your advantage to register as early as possible.
What to expect at the Publisher Forum
Most sessions are open to members only, except for Sponsor Workshops, Panels, and networking sessions.
The member session agenda is comprised of 30-60 minute sessions led by members. These sessions take the form of presentations, round-table discussions, and case studies on a wide variety of relevant topics. Some examples include ad serving technology, inventory management, organizational structure, business process automation, ad operations policies, rich/streaming media, and case studies.
The conference format for the Publisher Forum will run for three days, beginning with a cocktail reception and dinner on Sunday evening and ending at 5 PM Wednesday. The majority of the agenda is comprised of the following:
- one keynote by an industry visionary
- sessions led by ad ops leaders who are also AdMonsters members
- breakouts covering a wide variety of focused and ad-ops relevant topics; some examples include ad serving technology, inventory management, organizational structure, business process automation, ad operations policies, rich/streaming media, and case studies
Further details will become available as we approach the dates of the conference. Please see past conference agendas such AdMonsters XV.
Conference pass includes
- 3 day AdMonsters Publisher Forum in Amsterdam
- The Keynote address from an industry visionary
- Member-led sessions and workshops
- Small group breakouts covering a wide variety of ad op current topics
- Sunday Evening dinner and cocktail reception
- Sponsored “Speed Dating” Networking Drinks Reception
- Sponsor & Member Dinner Monday
- Member-only off-site activity Tuesday afternoon followed by members-only dinner
- Breakfasts and lunches throughout the conference, Monday to Wednesday
Full Conference Fee £750 (approx €855 EUR)
Important Note: The event cost does not include your hotel stay. We are offering an exclusive rate of €200 to AdMonsters attendees per night inclusive of tax. Please select accommodation when you register for the conference.
As you can see below we are offering very deep discounts for members who register well in advance of the event. Register today to lock in the lowest possible price.
- Pay full price £750 (approx €855 EUR)
Keynote Speaker: Paul Lomax, Chief Technical Officer, Dennis Publishing
Twitter Handle: @PaulLomax
Paul de la Nougerede
Twitter Handle: @nougerade
Martin Van Der Meij
Twitter Handle: @martinvdmeij
Twitter Handle: @richardswan
Topic: Working with Agencies
Twitter Handle: @petrivatanen
Topic: Tag Management
Sponsor Speaking Sessions
Jay Stevens, Vice President and General Manager Business Development, International, Rubicon
Twitter Handles: @jayrstevens and @rubiconproject
Full Group Topic: Programmatic Trading: Enhancing Channel Management
Breakout Topic: Looking for Parallels
Tom Jenen, Comercial Director, EMEA, AdMeld
Twitter Handles: @tomjenen and @admeld
Full Group Topic: The Future of Programmatic Buying and Selling
Break Out Session: Deep Dive into Full Group Topic
Jonas Rundberg, CTO, Emediate
Twitter Handle: @emediate
Full Group Topic: Time for a change, take control of your Ad Server
Breakout Topic: Being in Control: Mobile and Yield Optimizing Case Studies
Jeanne Houweling, CRO, PubMatic
Twitter Handle: @pubmatic
Breakout Topic: Publishers Empowered
Twitter Handle: @aimatch
Ever since 1999, AdMonsters has brought together a community of online advertising operations and technology leaders to share, innovate and grow ideas from an ever changing online advertising ecosystem. From our first Publisher Forum in Sea, Island Georgia, to our newly created OPS events, AdMonsters has provided a unique opportunity for sponsors to reach the leaders in the industry. Over the years, we have expanded our offerings, and urge you to take a look at our opportunities for 2011, to gather input from an engaging group of industry leaders about your products and services. We look forward to seeing you in 2011!
Thanks to all of our sponsors for their support of AdMonsters! Learn more about sponsorship opportunities.
Full conference sponsorship details are available here.
- 10:00 pm Member/Sponsor Speed Dating
- 12:00 am Sponsor & Member Reception
- 1:00 pm Welcome and AdMonsters Introduction
- 1:45 pm Keynote Presentation - Publishing in a Post Web World
- 3:15 pm Platinum Sponsor Session: Rubicon -Programmatic Trading: Enhancing Channel Management
- 4:15 pm Breakout Session Planning
- 5:45 pm Half Group A: Behavioural Targeting through Web Analytics
- 5:45 pm Half Group B: Tag Management
- 6:45 pm Half Group A: Tablet Devices - Evolution or Revolution?
- 6:45 pm Half Group B - The Evolution of Multi-Screen Ad Ops
- 8:00 pm Half Group A: Reporting Management; Tools of the Ad Ops Trade
- 8:00 pm Half Group B: Working with Agencies
- 8:45 pm Wrap Up
- 11:00 pm Members Only Dinner
- 12:00 am Member/Sponsor Networking Dinner
- 1:00 pm Member Session - Yield Management: Why we do what we do
- 1:45 pm Ruby Sponsor Session: AdMeld - The Future of Programmatic Buying and Selling
- 2:10 pm Ruby Sponsor Session: Emediate - Time for a change, take control of your ad server
- 3:00 pm Sponsor Breakout 1: aiMatch - Empowering “Ops Stars”: Taking a leadership position within your organisation
- 3:00 pm Sponsor Breakout 1: Rubicon - Looking for Parallels
- 3:00 pm Sponsor Breakout 1: AdMeld - The Future of Programmatic Buying and Selling
- 3:00 pm Sponsor Breakout 1: Pubmatic - Publishers Empowered
- 3:00 pm Sponsor Breakout 1:Emediate - Being in control: Mobile and yield optimizing case studies
- 4:00 pm Sponsor Breakout 2: Pubmatic - Empowering Publishers
- 4:00 pm Sponsor Breakout 2: aiMatch - Empowering “Ops Stars”: Taking a leadership position within your organisation
- 4:00 pm Sponsor Breakout 2: Emediate - Being in control: Mobile and yield optimizing case studies
- 4:00 pm Sponsor Breakout 2: AdMeld - The Future of Programmatic Buying and Selling
- 4:00 pm Sponsor Breakout 2: Rubicon - Looking for Parallels
- 4:45 pm Lunch & Offsite Activity