2 pm EDT
Since Chrome announced in January their intention to phase out support for third-party cookies within two years—once alternative solutions have been developed that meet the needs of users, publishers, and advertisers—the ad tech industry has been full of anxiety and confusion about just what happens next.
While there’s no need to panic about the disappearing third-party cookie, this is a prime moment to brainstorm post-cookie plans for your organization and determine how you can play a part in the industry’s massive transformation.
In this special webinar, Mark Wolly, Head of Google’s Publisher Data & Privacy Solutions, will discuss how Google’s approaching the future of advertising and offer insight into how the Privacy Sandbox proposals spearheaded by Chrome are being developed.
Then we’ll dive into the pivotal role of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) in setting the stage for the future, and explore how publishers and other digital advertising players should be preparing for the big changes ahead. Lastly, we’ll provide guidance on how you can actively participate in the construction of the next generation of solutions.
- Why today’s digital ads are unsuitable for changing industry needs and user privacy demands
- The various aspects of ad tech that need to be reimagined
- The purpose of the Privacy Sandbox
- W3C’s role in building the future of digital privacy
- How publishers can play a larger role in the development of the future digital advertising space
Head of Publisher Data & Privacy Solutions
Chrome and Web Platform Partnerships