What is a Data Management Platform (DMP)?
Confused about DMPs? This article from Adotas may help answer some of your questions about data management platforms. SK
A Crash Course in DMPs
ADOTAS – DMP: What is it? Why does it matter? And why should you care?
At its core, a DMP is the backbone of all online advertising operations for an economy that has increasingly become digital and data-centric. It provides marketers and agencies with a centralized view of all their audience and campaign data while helping them manage and analyze that data to create, target and optimize campaigns that can reach the right people at the right time with the right message.
To Learn More, Join Us At
No other conference comes close to offering the community, exchange of ideas and learning opportunities of the AdMonsters Publisher Forum [drop the mic].
- Connect with your peers to advance the digital media industry.
- Delve into the latest topics focused on maximizing revenue.
- Experience a unique event with an agenda you help set.
- Interact with technology service providers and see their solutions in action.
- Take away actionable insights for your company, your department and yourself.