Tablet and E-Reader Owners Multiplied Over the Holidays
Apparently everyone had the same idea of what to give each other as gifts this holiday season – according to new research by Pew's Internet division, the number of Americans with either a tablet computer or e-reader shot up from 18% to 29% between mid-December and early January. Americans with tablet devices jumped from 10% to 19% over that time period while those with e-readers... also jumped from 10% to 19%. Hope you didn't think the days of device fragmentation woes were numbered!
Head over to the Pew Internet site for some interesting data breakdowns by demographic – 36% of tablet owners have household income levels above $75,000.
To Learn More, Join Us At
No other conference comes close to offering the community, exchange of ideas and learning opportunities of the AdMonsters Publisher Forum [drop the mic].
- Connect with your peers to advance the digital media industry.
- Delve into the latest topics focused on maximizing revenue.
- Experience a unique event with an agenda you help set.
- Interact with technology service providers and see their solutions in action.
- Take away actionable insights for your company, your department and yourself.