Street Fight Summit 2012: The Next Generation of Hyperlocal
With hyperlocal advertising on track for $100 billion in revenue by the end of the decade, it’s fair to say that location and geotargeting have truly entered a stage of warp speed. With so much revenue on the line, gaining insights into best practices and sharing lessons and experiences has never been more important and timely for winning over local merchants and national retailers.
Join us for a two-day event on Oct. 30-31 in New York City for the second annual gathering of bleeding-edge practitioners in hyperlocal – on stage, in the exhibitor booths, and in the audience. Networking will begin in advance online and continue throughout the event and during the day-one happy hour.
AdMonsters members get 20% off with ADMONSTERS20 coupon code! Register now.
Speaker lineup includes:
- Steven Rosenblatt, Chief Revenue Officer at Foursquare: "Making Location Move the Needle for a Mobile App"
- Gail Goodman, CEO, Constant Contact: "What do SMBs Want From a Local Commerce Solution?"
- Howard Lerman, CEO at Yext: "The Future of Local Information Infrastructure"
- Zohar Yardeni, CEO at Daily Voice: "Hyperlocal Publishing Models that Work"
- Mark Josephson, SVP of Revenue at Patch: "An Assessment of Patch at 3.5 Years"