Research and Markets: Brazil Online Advertising Industry Outlook to 2016
DUBLIN - Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Brazil Online Advertising Industry Outlook to 2016 – Forthcoming Sports Events Thrusting the Industry Growth” report to their offering.
The report titled Brazil Online Advertising Industry Outlook to 2016 – Forthcoming Sports Events Thrusting the Industry Growth provides a comprehensive analysis on the online advertising industry in terms of the internet users, segments of the online advertising such as the display, search, mobile and online video advertisements. The latest trends such as the implementation of the fiber broadband connectivity, 4G implementation in the host cities of the FIFA world cup 2014 have resulted in an increase in the online advertising expenditure in Brazil.
KEY HIGHLIGHTS OF THE REPORT
- The segment wise online advertising expenditure break-up.
- The revenue models and value chain in the online advertising industry of Brazil.
- The impact of 4G and LTE networks in the country.
- The impact of the mobile subscribers, E-commerce on the online advertising.
- Leading online advertisers and advertisement publishers’ market share in Brazil.
- The increase in the internet users in the country
Key Topics Covered:
1. Brazil Advertising Industry Market Size, 2006-2011
2. Brazil Advertising Industry Market Segmentation, 2009-2011
3. Brazil Online Advertising Industry Market Size, 2006-2011
4. Value Chain and Online Advertising Revenue Model in Brazil
5. Brazil Online Advertising Industry Segmentation by Search, Display, Video and Mobile Advertisements, 2006-2011
6. Latest Trends and Developments in BraziL Online Advertising Industry
7. Competitive Landscape of Online Advertising in Brazil, 2011
8. Brazil Online Advertising Industry Future Outlook and Projections, 2012-2016
9. Macro Economic Factors: Historical and Projections
- Google Sites
- Microsoft Sites
- Microsoft Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pfmfgd/brazil_online
Originally published on Ad Operations Online!
For more on ad operations in Brazil, stay tuned for AdMonsters Brazil!