Programmatic in the Future: What Does the Publisher's Crystal Ball Say?
A recent study by eMarketer estimates that more than 25% of US digital display dollars will come through real-time bidding (RTB) by 2016. As brand dollars move to this channel, publishers are left to answer a few key questions.
Over the next few weeks, join Doubleclick as ad tech experts and leaders in the online publishing business share their views on programmatic buying and its implications for publishers everywhere.
In case you missed it, today at 1:30pm, Rob Beeler, VP - Content & Media at AdMonsters, interviewed Curt Hecht, Chief Revenue Officer, The Weather Company, about the future of this technology. Check out the interview below!
To Learn More, Join Us At
No other conference comes close to offering the community, exchange of ideas and learning opportunities of the AdMonsters Publisher Forum [drop the mic].
- Connect with your peers to advance the digital media industry.
- Delve into the latest topics focused on maximizing revenue.
- Experience a unique event with an agenda you help set.
- Interact with technology service providers and see their solutions in action.
- Take away actionable insights for your company, your department and yourself.