IDG TechNetwork CEO Longo On New Private Exchange Strategy With AdMeld
In an article in Ad Age, vertical ad network IDG TechNetwork announced that it has entered into an agreement with sell-side platform AdMeld, who will provide technology and services for a private display ad exchange called TechMediaExchange.com. AdMeld CEO Michael Barrett tells Ad Age's Edmund Lee, "More and more publishers are looking to find ways to reclaim their inventory, which has long been sold in a black-box exchange where buyers get lowest possible rates." Read more in Ad Age.
Peter Longo, CEO, IDG TechNetwork, discussed his company's private exchange strategy...
To Learn More, Join Us At
No other conference comes close to offering the community, exchange of ideas and learning opportunities of the AdMonsters Publisher Forum [drop the mic].
- Connect with your peers to advance the digital media industry.
- Delve into the latest topics focused on maximizing revenue.
- Experience a unique event with an agenda you help set.
- Interact with technology service providers and see their solutions in action.
- Take away actionable insights for your company, your department and yourself.