Data Management Platforms Demystified
This article from Mark Zagorski, CEO of eXelate, does a good job breaking down what a DMP actually is (or does). A good read for ad ops and publishers learning more about DMPs and what they could mean for your business. SK
Demystifying DMPs: 5 Things Publishers Should Consider When Selecting A Data Management Platform
In the alphabet-soup online advertising world we live in, the latest acronym to join DSPs, SSPs, IOs and RFPs in our lexicon is "DMP." As with many of the new and similarly labeled ad products, misconceptions develop about just what a DMP (Data Management Platform) is, the added value it can help create, and the functions it needs to provide to best fit a publisher's goals.
To Learn More, Join Us At
No other conference comes close to offering the community, exchange of ideas and learning opportunities of the AdMonsters Publisher Forum [drop the mic].
- Connect with your peers to advance the digital media industry.
- Delve into the latest topics focused on maximizing revenue.
- Experience a unique event with an agenda you help set.
- Interact with technology service providers and see their solutions in action.
- Take away actionable insights for your company, your department and yourself.