Adnetik latest display firm to introduce privacy icon in UK, as Dutch take strict privacy view
Adnetik is not only going to use the privacy icon, they are going to pick up the cost of the fee to serve it. SK
Display advertising trading desk Adnetik is the latest firm to introduce the privacy icon across its display campaigns.
The trading firm is working with technology provider Evidon’s InForm platform to help with the serving and delivery of the icon – a small ‘i’ in the corner of a display ad which, when clicked on, tells users about the ad they’re being served, how their information is being used and what they can do to opt out of being tracked or receiving such ads.
To Learn More, Join Us At
No other conference comes close to offering the community, exchange of ideas and learning opportunities of the AdMonsters Publisher Forum [drop the mic].
- Connect with your peers to advance the digital media industry.
- Delve into the latest topics focused on maximizing revenue.
- Experience a unique event with an agenda you help set.
- Interact with technology service providers and see their solutions in action.
- Take away actionable insights for your company, your department and yourself.