OPS-London Speakers Week Continues with Ed Couchman and Tim Hussain - get to know your speakers!
OPS - London Speaker Week: Day 4 with Ed Couchman and Tim Hussain
Limited places remain, register for OPS - London today to avoid dsiappointment
In the lead up to OPS - London we're posting three interesting facts about two speakers every day this week. Day Four's speakers are Ed Couchman and Tim Hussain. Get to know the speakers better! For regular updates to OPS - London make sure you follow us on; Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook.
Ed Couchman, Commercial Controller, Future and Digital Advertising, Channel 4
1. Ed was pivotal in an industry first: The launch, commercialisation and implementation of a free, ad-funded content service (Channel 4 bespoke broadband on-demand service, 4oD by implementing a commercial strategy)
2. Thanks to Ed and his team, 4oD is now broadcast on YouTube
3.Ed supports the Wolverhampton Wanderers
Tim Hussain, Head of Platform Development & Partnerships, BSkyB
1. Founding member of IAB Mobile Council, regular conference presenter, and an ongoing contributor to digital related press.
2. Established the first mobile ad sales network for both AOL Europe and BSkyB, and secured and implemented deals with Vodafone, T-Mobile, IPC, Excite Japan, etc
3. Over 10 years digital experience across online and mobile, and considerable success running sales, business development, and product operations across Global businesses.
Stay tuned every day this week for more interesting facts on the OPS - London speakers. Limited places are available, register today to guarantee your place at OPS - London on April 14 at the Grange Hotel, St Paul's.