Announcing OPS Markets London Keynote & Privacy Panel
Keynote Head of Optimisation, Guardian and Panelists from OMD, Evidon & IAB EU
Announcing OPS Markets, London Keynote and Privacy Panel Only £195 - Register today!
AdMonsters’ OPS Markets returns to London on February 9 with an incredible lineup of speakers and covering off the significant topics in our industry from Data Privacy Know How to Realising the Revenue Potential of Publisher Data. OPS Marketsis tailored specifically for business leaders from across the online ecosystem. Participants in this unique one-day forum will share best practices from across the industry relating to the increasingly complex digital advertising marketplace.
Register now for only £195 - You can't afford to miss out!
Industry leaders explore the opportunities and pitfalls surrounding the emerging data & audience economy. Be a part of the discussion and register today.
Announcing the OPS Markets Privacy Panel
Director of Regulatory Affairs IAB UK
Technology leaders fill the program:
Keynote Martin Kelly, Co-founder and Managing Partner, Infectious Media ‘RTB: The Future of Display’
Keynote Tim Gentry, Head of Optimisation & Effectiveness, Guardian News and Media
- Martin Van Der Meij, Yield Manager, De Telegraaf, "Taking Secondary Channels to New Levels"
- Claude Spasevski, Chairman and CEO, Marnie Digital, "Advertising with Data Form Social Media"
- Sacha Berlick, Co-founder and CEO, MexAd, "Pan-European Automated Trading Strategies"
- Richard Foan, Executive Director of Communication and Innovation, ABC
- Nick Stringer, Director of Regulatory Affairs, IAB UK"Privacy: What you need to know"
- More speakers to be announced
Thursday, Feb 9, 2012 / 8am - 5pm, followed by the after-party
The Grange Tower Bridge Hotel ( E1 8GP)