25th US Publisher Forum, San Diego kicks off - Stay tuned for regular updates
The 25th US Publisher Forum, San Diego, Aug 21-24, 2011
Stay up to date on the latest from San Diego
The 25th US Publisher Forum on August 21-24, 2011 at the Lowes Coronado Bay Resort in San Diego kicks off today with speakers including
- Paul Valerio, Principal Insights, Method Inc.
- Bradley Spannbauer, Director, Advertising Operations, Edmunds &
- Meghan Smith, Director of Ad Operations at American Media Inc.
- Jay Wilson, Director of Pricing and Yield Management at Photobucket
- Garik Goldsheyd, VP, Media Operations, Digital Broadcasting Group, US
- Steven Suthiana, Director of Digital Media & Operations at Mansueto Ventures
- Kate Maxwell, Advertising Operations Manager, Gawker Media & Lucas Black, Director, Product Management, AOL
- John Gomez, Director Digital Ad Operations, CNBC & Bryan Moffett, VP, Digital Strategy/Ad Operations, National Public Media
- Jeff Mayo, Director of Global Revenue Delivery & Operations, LinkedIn
The lucky Monsters attending can look forward to three days of in-depth peer-to-peer discussions, focused on developing actionable solutions and best practices in response to cutting edge challenges. If you didn't manage to get a place follow and interact throughout the event via AdMonsters various social media outlets.