New York | October 4, 2012
OPS NY will focus on companies that are not simply reacting but seizing the opportunity to lead the way in digital. Topics to be discussed include:
- the evolution of agency trading desks;
- programmatic premium;
- data as a currency;
- mobile tracking;
- multi-platform digital video strategy;
- transforming role of social;
- and more.
Come find out where digital advertising is headed and take control of your company’s future.
Who attends OPS?
- CxOs, General Managers, and Managing Directors
- Business Development & Strategic Leaders
- Heads of Online
- Agency Planners & Buyers
- Directors & VPs of Advertising Operations
- Those with over five years experience in online advertising
The types of companies that will be present are:
- Media Agencies
- Advertisers & Brands
- Advertising Networks
- Ad Exchanges
- Ad Technology Vendors
- Media Owners & Publishers
- Data Providers & Targeting Solutions
Please Note: Due to exceptional demand attendance will be limited to two people per company. Space for a third attendee may open up in the future but we can only approve two for now.
What's included in your pass
All passes include full access to OPS New York. You'll have access to:
- All Keynotes
- Sponsor and Focus On sessions
- Breakfast and lunch
- The Wrap Party
- Full contact database of all attendees and speakers