London | November 19, 2012
Monetise the Multi-Screen Future
AdMonsters Screens unites the digital media leaders responsible for building the revenue engines of the multi-screen web.
- Martina King, former Managing Director of Aurasma, and Claire Valoti, Managing Director of O2 Media, will deliver the afternoon keynote: 'Augmented Reality Gets Real.'
- Tom Bowman, BBC VP of Strategy & Operations for Global Advertising Sales, ponders whether revenue can keep up with the pace of user adoption.
- Sanjit Atwal, CEO & Co-Founder of Squawka, wonders at the creative opportunities unleashed by the second screen.
- Plus executives from easel TV, Zeebox, ScreenReach and more!
AdMonsters Screens is the only conference for smart-screen media strategists, operations, technology, and revenue leaders. Meet the leaders, share best practices, and nail down your strategy for 2013! Get a preview into the world of AdMonsters below.
Monetise the smart-screen future!
"Understanding how and why consumers view multi-screens opens the door to the future of advertising and content creation," Sherrill Mane, IAB
The age of multi-screen is upon us. Just take a look around - there are more rich media enabled screens in our hands than ever before. The popularity of smartphones, digital billboards, internet connected TVs, and tablets has shifted the traditional consumer consumption model. As demand for content on the move has increased, so has the opportunity for the screens savvy marketer.
There are consumers out there who may never use a desktop PC in its current form. Worldwide media tablet sales are forecast to total 118.9 million units in 2012 – that’s a 98% increase from 2011, and sales are only projected to increase. (Gartner Research).
As an industry, we need to react to this change in consumer behaviour and ensure that we have the measures, infrastructure, and framework in place to effectively develop and monetise this already lucrative market.
Whether you're interested in mobile, tablet, IPTV, goggles, or other enabled devices, learn cutting edge techniques and best practices from industry leaders and get involved in discussions with expert panelists only at AdMonsters Screens.
Who attends Screens?
AdMonsters Screens caters to media leaders, mobile/tablet experts, digital marketers and innovators and those that are already trading in in the currencies of multi-platform and multi-screen. Attendees include:
- Design & build creative agencies
- Leading digital media agencies
- Publishers & media owners
- Advertisers & client brands
- Technology vendors
- The media technology investment community
- Entrepreneurs, innovators and designers
What topics will be covered?
A sample of the topics that will be covered is:
- Metrics and Measurement across platforms
- Creative delivery
- Maximising reach
- Interaction between devices
- Freemium vs. paid content strategy
- Click-throughs V Completion plus many more
I'd like to present at Screens. How can I get in touch?
To apply as a speaker at Screens, please send our editorial team a message email@example.com. Be sure to include:
- Your name & email
- Which company you work for or represent
- Whether you are putting yoursef forward as a speaker or you are another persons representative
- A brief summary of your proposed topic
- Any other information you think we should know
I'd like to discuss sponsorship opportunities at Screens. How do I get in touch?
Our events are supported by the leading media technology and services companies. If you would like to know more about the opportunities at Screens, or any other event, please get in touch with our sales team (firstname.lastname@example.org).