The London Film Museum
AOP UK, IAB UK, IPA, and ABC join OPS: Markets as Associate Sponsors and support our community.
Announcing the first live event to discuss: Xaxis: WPP/GroupM’s new audience buying companyKeynote Address “A New Direction Forward” by Jakob Nielsen, Managing Director GroupM UK Interaction
Industry leaders fill the programme:
- Paul Vassallo, Head of Online Trading / Display and Anna Foster, Head of Data Strategy at Media Contacts“Audiences and Attribution”
- Richard Wheaton, Managing Director at Neo@Ogilvy, “Bringing social media into the mix“
- Richard Foan, Group Executive Director of Communication and Innovation at ABC, “Informed and effective self regulation – How to achieve this?”
- And more…
Introducing the Panels:
- The Morning Panel – “Resetting the Display Model“
- Moderated by Rob Beeler, VP of Content, AdMonsters
- James Hamlin, Director of Online Marketing, SeatWave
- Bob Bahramipour, Vice President of Business Development, TRUSTe
- James Sandoval, Founder and CEO, Invizua
- The Afternoon Panel – “The Future of Buying“
- Moderated by Peter Kirwan, Journalist for WiredUK and the Guardian
- Nigel Gilbert, Chief Marketing and Development Officer, Unanimis
- Richard Wheaton, Managing Director, Neo@ogilvy
- Marco Bertozzi, Managing Director, EMEA Vivaki Nerve Center
Check out the Speaker line-up and Agenda
A unique, one-day conference for digital advertising leaders focused on operational excellence in an audience driven marketplace.
About OPS: Markets “AdMonsters by far is the best conference I have ever attended.”
One word describes what’s driving the growth of digital advertising. It isn’t data. It isn’t audience. It’s OPS. OPS is building the systems that are bringing the next $25B in advertising dollars from TV to digital. Of course, OPS is about delivery and targeting, but OPS is also about increasing revenue and profitability for buyers and sellers.
Digital advertising is undergoing a tectonic shift towards audience-based targeting and an audience-driven marketplace. Inventory is now bought and sold in a complex environment of buyers, sellers, networks, exchanges, bidding systems, and other intermediaries. What was once a relatively simple world of deals between agencies and publishers is now truly a market.
OPS: Markets will focus on how digital advertising leaders and operations professionals are responding to the emergence of this market.
Who attends OPS: Markets
The event is open to anyone who seeks to understand how Ad Operations can transform revenue into profit. While other AdMonsters events may have limitations on who can register, OPS is an open door event. The day will focus on the exchange of ideas, experiences, peer-certified best practice recommendations, emerging opportunities, and expert led sessions covering an array of ad ops and technology topics. Typical attendees are:
- Commercial Directors
- General managers
- Manging Directors
- Heads of Online
- Agency Planners & Buyers
- Directors & VPs of Advertising Operations
- Those with over five years experience in online advertising
Business leaders know that operations is a competitive differentiator. OPS will deliver a deep understanding of the critical technologies, tools, methods and practices that will enable you to turn online ad operations into a source of greater profit.
The types of companies that will be present are:
- Media Agencies
- Advertisers & Brands
- Advertising Networks
- Ad Exchanges
- Ad Technology Vendors
- Media Owners & Publishers
- Data Providers & Targeting Solutions
What to expect at OPS: Markets
Participants in this unique one-day forum will share best practices from across the industry related to the increasingly complex digital advertising marketplace. The agenda will be comprised of carefully curated sessions covering specific operational challenges and opportunities while offering practical takeaways for attendees. Operations leaders working at the forefront of the field will lead the discussion at OPS: Markets.
Some conference session topics will include:
- Realizing the Revenue Potential of Publisher Data
- Campaign and Inventory Management in a RTB World
- Working with Third Party Data Providers
- Retargeting Strategies
- Brand Safety as a Revenue Generator
- Measuring Engagement in Real Time
- Connecting the dots between DSPs and SSPs
The Full Conference fee is £300
Please note: The event fee will be billed in USD and any other currency will be subject to the exchange rate at the time of payment. Only two attendees per company are permitted. Additional seats may become available shortly before the event.
Morning Keynote Address: Donald Hamilton, Partner at Precedio Consulting
Twitter Handle: @donaldhamilton
Afternoon Keynote Address: Jakob Nielsen, Managing Director GroupM Interaction
Topic: A New Direction Forward
Twitter handle: @WPP and @Xaxistweets
Nick Stringer, Director of Regulatory Affairs at Internet Advertising Bureau
Twitter handle: @nickstringer
Dora Michail, Head of DR Data Strategy EMEA, Yahoo!
Guillaume Thfoin, Senior DR Analyst, Marketplace Modelling EMEA, Yahoo!
Twitter handle: @Yahoo
Richard Wheaton, Managing Director at Neo@Ogilvy
Twitter Handle: @richardwheaton
Guido Pfister, Co-founder/CTO at MexAd
Topic: RTB is Not Just DATA
Twitter Handle: @Mexad
Ari Paparo, SVP, Product Management, AppNexus
Twitter handle: @aripap
Paul Vassallo, Head of Online Trading / Display at Media Contacts
Twitter Handle: @paulvassallo
Anna Foster, Head of Data Strategy at Media Contacts
Topic: Audience and Attribution
Twitter Handle: @robyn_hud
Introducing Robert Webster is
Twitter handle: @nigelg
Robert Webster, Head of Technology at MediaCom
|Morning Panel: Resetting the Display Model
Twitter handle: @rbeeler
James Hamlin, Director of Online Marketing, SeatWave
Twitter handle: @james_hamlin
Bob Bahramipour, Vice President of Business Development, TRUSTe
Twitter handle: @bob3721
James Sandoval, Founder and CEO, Invizua
Twitter handle: @checkyourfuel
|Afternoon Panel: The Future of Buying|
Peter Kirwan, Journalist for Wired and the Guardian
Twitter handle: @peterkirwan
Nigel Gilbert, Chief Marketing & Development Officer, Unanimis
Twitter handle: @nigelgilbert
Richard Wheaton, Managing Director, Neo@Ogilvy
Twitter handle: @richardwheaton
Marco Bertozzi, Managing Director, EMEA, VivaKi Nerve Center
Twitter handle: @Bertie1972
Ever since 1999, AdMonsters has brought together a community of onlune advertising operations and technology leaders to share. innovate and grow ideas from an ever changing online advertising ecosystem. From our first publisher forum in Sea, Island Georgia, to our newly created OPS events, AdMonsters has provided a unique opportunity for sponsors to reach the leaders in the industry. Over the years, we have expanded our offerings, and urge you to take a look at our opportunities for 2011, to gather input from an engaging group of industry leaders about your products and services. We look forward to seeing you in 2011!
Thanks to all of our sponsors for their support of AdMonsters! Learn more about sponsorship opportunities.
Full conference sponsorship details are available here.
- 10:00 pm Cocktail Party & Reception
- 1:00 pm Welcome to OPS (Introductions)
- 1:10 pm Morning Keynote Address: What Data Do You Want and Why?
- 2:10 pm RTB is not just data
- 2:10 pm Best Practices for DR Display
- 3:20 pm DoubleClick: Campaign Strategies within AdEx and RTB
- 3:50 pm Expert Panel: Resetting the Display Model
- 5:30 pm Keynote Address: Xaxis - WPP/GroupM's new Audience Buying Company
- 6:30 pm Data : The Policy and Regulatory Environment
- 6:30 pm Audiences and Attribution
- 7:20 pm Bringing Social Media into the Mix
- 7:20 pm Data Driven Advertising: The Next Generation
- 8:00 pm Yield Management 3.0: Beyond Private Exchanges
- 8:00 pm Using HTML5 to optimise campaigns across devices
- 8:40 pm Informed and effective self regulation – how to achieve this?
- 8:50 pm OPS: Markets Wrap Up Conversation