AdMonsters Publisher Forum: Making Media Work - Where leading publishers shape the future of media
A conference with a unique focus on the intersection of ops+tech+business impact on media:
- highest-quality peer-driven content -- not your standard speaker circuit talking head
- uniquely intimate community
- actionable best practices
- unique conversations that you won’t have anywhere else
- understand your role in context of the industry
- drill down on specific technical and business topics
- get answers to critical questions
- learn about the latest technology solutions.
AdMonsters started in 1999 with our first Publisher Forum, then known simply as AdMonsters, and this remains our flagship conference for online publishers.
While all of our conferences are focused exclusively on forwarding the careers of digital strategists, the Publisher Forum is even more specific in its focus, with attendance limited to the most senior leaders in ad operations and technology at online publishers. Participants gather for three days of in-depth peer-to-peer discussions, focused on developing actionable solutions and best practices in response to cutting edge challenges.
Example topics include the strategic role of ad operations, data management platforms, mobile, audience targeting, yield, revenue and inventory management, emerging platforms, organizational structure, data monetization and creative executions.
AdMonsters is focused 100% on online ad operations and technology, nothing else. You know what you're getting and who you'll be with at AdMonsters, and you won't waste precious time figuring out who you're talking to and why they're there. Everyone at an AdMonsters conference is there because they work directly in ops themselves or because ops is critical to their work.
At AdMonsters, there's no trade show floor, and no booth to man all day – what you get is personal introductions directly to those whose influence is critical in the vendor selection process. AdMonsters participants represent the largest and deepest group of senior ad operations expertise in the world. Whether you are just entering the market or are an established solution provider, there is no other forum that can offer the same opportunity for exposure, discourse, and feedback.
The first thing we hear from first-time participants is almost always "I'm so happy to meet other people who understand what I do for a living!" AdMonsters seeks to create a meaningful and long-lasting professional community that benefits all participants. Our goal is for AdMonsters participants to leave with a new set of friends and a notebook full of answers – not to mention some new questions as well.
Registration for this event is now only $1,195
- 3.5 day of discussion and discourse
- Keynote addresses from industry visionaries
- Member-led sessions and workshops
- Small group breakouts covering a wide variety of ad op current topics
- Sunday evening dinner and cocktail reception
- Sponsored "Speed Dating" networking drinks reception
- Sponsor & member dinner Monday
- Member-only dinner Tuesday
- Breakfasts and lunches during the conference
Interested in discounts for registering to multiple events? Contact us.
Please note, the conference pass does not include your hotel room. We are offering an exclusive to rate to AdMonsters attendees to stay at the FireSky Resort & Spa of $219 per night (this includes taxes, resort fee, and wireless internet in your room). Please select 'book my accommodation through AdMonsters' when you register for the conference to have your room nights added to your order.
Please Note: If you would like rooms at the FireSky Resort & Spa please secure them through AdMonsters as our discounted rate is not available directly through the hotel. Discounted rooms are limited and are available on a first-come first-served basis.
Who attends the Publisher Forum?
Attendance is limited to individuals employed by online publishing/media companies, whose roles focus on ad operations and/or ad technology. If you are already an AdMonsters member, you will receive registration materials automatically when registration opens. If you are not already a member, please visit our membership information page.
Please note that to preserve the integrity of our unique forum, conference attendance is limited, and we do sell out regularly, so it is to your advantage to register as early as possible.
What to expect at the Publisher Forum
Most sessions are open to members only, except for Sponsor Workshops, Panels, and networking sessions.
The member session agenda is comprised of 30-60 minute sessions led by members. These sessions take the form of presentations, round-table discussions, and case studies on a wide variety of relevant topics. Some examples include ad serving technology, inventory management, organizational structure, business process automation, ad operations policies, rich/streaming media, and case studies.
The conference format for the Publisher Forum will run for three days, beginning with a cocktail reception and dinner on Sunday evening and ending at 5 PM Wednesday. The majority of the agenda is comprised of the following:
- one keynote by an industry visionary
- sessions led by ad ops leaders who are also AdMonsters members
- breakouts covering a wide variety of focused and ad-ops relevant topics; some examples include ad serving technology, inventory management, organizational structure, business process automation, ad operations policies, rich/streaming media, and case studies
Further details will become available as we approach the dates of the conference. Please see past conference agendas such AdMonsters XXVII.