AdMonsters started in 1999 with our first Publisher Forum, then known simply as AdMonsters, and this remains our flagship conference for online publishers.
While all of our conferences are focused exclusively on online ad operations, the Publisher Forum is even more specific in its focus, with attendance limited to just one hundred of the most senior leaders in ad operations and technology at online publishers. Participants gather for three days of in-depth peer-to-peer discussions, focused on developing actionable solutions and best practices in response to cutting edge challenges.
Example topics include the strategic role of Ad Operations, audience targeting, yield, revenue and inventory management, emerging platforms, organizational structure, data monetization and creative executions.
AdMonsters is focused 100% on online ad operations and technology, nothing else. You know what you’re getting and who you’ll be with at AdMonsters, and you won’t waste precious time figuring out who you’re talking to and why they’re there. Everyone at an AdMonsters conference is there because they work directly in ops themselves or because ops is critical to their work.
At AdMonsters, there’s no trade show floor, and no booth to man all day – what you get is personal introductions directly to those whose influence is critical in the vendor selection process. AdMonsters participants represent the largest and deepest group of senior ad operations expertise in the world. Whether you are just entering the market or are an established solution provider, there is no other forum that can offer the same opportunity for exposure, discourse, and feedback.
The first thing we hear from first-time participants is almost always “I’m so happy to meet other people who understand what I do for a living!” AdMonsters seeks to create a meaningful and long-lasting professional community that benefits all participants. Our goal is for AdMonsters participants to leave with a new set of friends and a notebook full of answers – not to mention some new questions as well.
Who attends the Publisher Forum?
Attendance is limited to individuals employed by online publishing/media companies, whose roles focus on ad operations and/or ad technology. If you are already an AdMonsters member, you will receive registration materials automatically when registration opens. If you are not already a member, please visit our membership information page.
Please note that to preserve the integrity of our unique forum, conference attendance is limited, and we do sell out regularly, so it is to your advantage to register as early as possible.
What to expect at the Publisher Forum
Most sessions are open to members only, except for Sponsor Workshops, Panels, and networking sessions.
The member session agenda is comprised of 30-60 minute sessions led by members. These sessions take the form of presentations, round-table discussions, and case studies on a wide variety of relevant topics. Some examples include ad serving technology, inventory management, organizational structure, business process automation, ad operations policies, rich/streaming media, and case studies.
The conference format for the Publisher Forum will run for three days, beginning with a cocktail reception and dinner on Sunday evening and ending at 5 PM Wednesday. The majority of the agenda is comprised of the following:
- one keynote by an industry visionary
- sessions led by ad ops leaders who are also AdMonsters members
- breakouts covering a wide variety of focused and ad-ops relevant topics; some examples include ad serving technology, inventory management, organizational structure, business process automation, ad operations policies, rich/streaming media, and case studies
Further details will become available as we approach the dates of the conference. Please see past conference agendas such AdMonsters XXV.
Conference pass includes
- 3.5 day AdMonsters Publisher Forum
- The Keynote address from an industry visionary
- Member-led sessions and workshops
- Small group breakouts covering a wide variety of ad op current topics
- Sunday Evening dinner and cocktail reception
- Sponsored "Speed Dating" Networking Drinks Reception
- Sponsor & Member Dinner Monday
- Member-only dinner Tuesday
- Breakfasts and lunches during the conference
News & Updates
Attendees: The Event Summary is posted here – relive the sessions in bullet-point form! Also, indulge your nostalgia by reviewing the Live Blog.
- 11:00 pm Member/Sponsor Speed Dating
- 1:00 am Member/Sponsor Reception
- 2:00 pm Welcome and Introduction
- 2:15 pm Keynote: Looking for Leaders in Ad Tech
- 3:15 pm Break
- 3:45 pm Platinum Sponsor Session: DoubleClick
- 4:45 pm Full Group Activity
- 5:15 pm Ruby Sponsor Session: PubMatic
- 5:15 pm Lunch
- 6:15 pm Creative Filtering With 70 Million Publishers
- 6:15 pm Getting a Grip on Third-Party Data
- 7:15 pm Making Data Your Partner: It’s Not Just What You Share, It’s How You Share It
- 7:15 pm A Strategic Approach to the Second Channel
- 8:00 pm Break
- 8:30 pm Flipping On Your Video Channel
- 8:30 pm More Than a Test: Deriving Revenue Insight From Aggressive Multivariate Testing
- 1:00 am Member/Sponsor Networking Dinner
- 2:00 pm What to Expect When You Go DMP
- 2:45 pm Ruby Sponsor Session: OpenX
- 3:10 pm Ruby Sponsor Session: PubMatic
- 3:30 pm Break
- 4:00 pm Sponsor Breakout Session B: PubMatic
- 4:00 pm Sponsor Breakout Session D: OpenX
- 4:00 pm Sponsor Breakout Session A: DoubleClick
- 4:00 pm Sponsor Breakout Session E: Admeld
- 4:00 pm Sponsor Breakout Session C: Ad-Juster
- 4:45 pm Break
- 5:00 pm Sponsor Breakout Session A: DoubleClick
- 5:00 pm Sponsor Breakout Session B: PubMatic
- 5:00 pm Sponsor Breakout Session C: Ad-Juster
- 5:00 pm Sponsor Breakout Session E: Admeld
- 5:00 pm Sponsor Breakout Sessions 2
- 5:00 pm Sponsor Breakout Session D: OpenX
- 5:45 pm Lunch
- 6:45 pm Offsite Activity
AdMonsters brings together a global community of online advertising operations and technology leaders to connect, share, innovate and grow within the continually evolving online advertising ecosystem. With a wide range of sponsorship opportunities ranging from our deeply focused Publisher Forums to the broader view of our OPS series, AdMonsters provides a unique way for sponsors to leverage our focus, quality and community to reach the leaders in the industry. Please take a look at our current sponsorship opportunities (Download PDF), and we look forward to working with you!
Global Director of Ad Operations,
Manager, Ad Operations,
Advertising Operations Manager,
Director, Ad Operations and Yield
Revenue Planning Manager,
Vice President, Ad Operations and Fulfillment Group
|Flipping On Your Video Channel|
Senior Director, Ad Operations
|What to Expect When You Go DMP|
Director of Ad Products