Krux Launches Apps for Smaller and Niche Pubs
Krux Digital is pushing its Krux Apps tools for smaller and niche publishers into public beta. In private beta since the fourth quarter of 2011 (early adopters included (InvestingChannel.com and FashionistaLabs.com), Krux Apps include solutions for data security, site performance enhancement (including tag management) and audience and revenue optimization.
Modules mentioned in the press release include:
- Krux Data Sentry: Monitor who's skimming site data and its load-time and privacy impact
- Krux SuperTag: Optimize page load time through smarter tag serving
- Krux Optimizer: Grow ad revenue with simple, turnkey optimization
- Krux Site Speed: Understand page performance and how to improve it
- Krux Audience: Understand loyalty, social activity, and demographics to deepen engagement
“Consumer web data challenges are not unique to big digital media players," commented Krux Cofounder and CEO Tom Chavez," and with the Krux Apps launch, we’re enabling the broadest possible access to solutions all operators need to survive and thrive.”
Krux mentions that the Apps are the product of heavy investment in the enterprise platform with the goal of improving scalability. (The company raised $11 million in September.) Interestingly, some of this money has gone toward researching how insights from social dynamics can positively impact site traffic and revenue.
Up to date on the latest happenings in the automated trading space? OPS Markets will bring digital advertising leaders and ops professionals together to discuss and develop best practices for operational excellence in the evolving automated landscape. Register today for OPS Markets, which will be held April 18, 2012, in New York.